5 For Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lose the gloves and get busy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

???????????????????????????????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

??????????????????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: ???????????????????????????????????   ??????????????????????????????????? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Why is this site so inactive? There is only PHI LAK and EDM always on the list of users connected in the last 24 hours and I am always alone when I'm online. What up with simming?
Back to top Go down
FlyersGm*Admin*

PostSubject: Re: ???????????????????????????????????   ??????????????????????????????????? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmm i can ask the same thing about HM .........
Back to top Go down
Admin**LAK

PostSubject: Re: ???????????????????????????????????   ??????????????????????????????????? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 pm

fuck off bigj and get the fuck off this site you little prick, we r waiting for the right amount of ppl dumbass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ???????????????????????????????????   ??????????????????????????????????? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm

I was just asking...geez. PHI Simming will happen soon on HM...not that you would care. LAK Don't get all offended.

BTW. PHI don't ask me why you got kicked off,lost ur team and admin powers my other site. Trevor had really good reasons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???????????????????????????????????   ??????????????????????????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

???????????????????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5 For Fighting :: General :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: